Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My Wish List (2)

ahaa! having a webcam session wif sirdaltz reminds me!!!
Dat...... i need a new webcam!!!!!!
yup and also...
i realised i wanna dine at Coca restaurant but i'll wait til my cuzy comes back den we'll go together! (=

i need new shoes too!!! die jus realised i super need to go shop for shoes man... all i've got r slippersssss so bloody boring alr.. heh
time for a change.. wanna get those ol skool sortss.. but realised my taste in shoes r quite the ex.. sigh..
there's dis pair quite nice by dr martin's.. (dis AINT a hint!)
after my exams shall go hunt..

oh n i needa find a job for my 2mths hols..gonna b bored stiff if i dun work.. need all e experience i can get.. so ya any lobangs let me noe pls! thanks!
hotels, tourism or mktg related wud b great! thanks! ;P

No comments: